Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Help Recovery Efforts in Tuscaloosa



FROM BCRR MEMBER LAUREN WILDER:

"Dear Friends,

As all of you are aware, many parts of the Southeast, including my hometown of Tuscaloosa were seriously affected by the tornados last week. Many of you have asked me what you can do to help, for which I thank you tremendously. If you're interested in making a donation to help the recovery effort in Tuscaloosa, you can go to http://www.givetuscaloosa.com/, or you can donate to the Red Cross or Salvation Army.
If you're interested in donating supplies, clothes, canned food, water, blankets, diapers, batteries, coolers, etc.. the Harris County ESD 29 is taking donations through this Thursday, the 5th: http://www.esd29.org/default.asp. Or, I'll be at Valhalla on Wednesday night and you can give me any supplies directly.

Although I"ll be heading to Tuscaloosa Thursday night to help with the recovery effort, there is also a fundraiser at the Salt Bar on Washington on this Thursday, starting at 5:30pm. Anything you can do to help is so very appreciated.

My best, Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment